Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone going to aalborg game

Options
  • 27-11-2007 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

i was just wondering if anyone is going to the spurs aalborg game and would like to hook for a few drinks and maybe a bit of banter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

dantes74 wrote: »
    i was just wondering if anyone is going to the spurs aalborg game and would like to hook for a few drinks and maybe a bit of banter

Myself and Ronan will be in the Coach & Horses afte the game. Not too many Paddies in there, u can't miss us. Normally in the marquee singing. I'm the good looking one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

where is the coach and horses is it near the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

dantes74 wrote: »
    where is the coach and horses is it near the ground

5min walk from WHL

1. Come out of the ground and onto the High Road.

2. Turn right down the high road (towards Edmonton) and stay on the right hand side of the High road

3.Go straight through the jctn at White Hart Lane

4. Continue past the bricklayers and Bootlaces pubs (both on the other side of the road)

5. C&H is just down a bit on the Right. Can't miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

dantes, check your PMs.

Advertisement