Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH

Options
  • 27-11-2007 6:36pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, i was banned from AH for posting links to sick sites. In retrospect, this was a bad idea and i can understand the ban somewhat. I'd just like to point out, however, that the links were posted in a thread which discussed such sites and with what was in my opinion a fair warning as to their sickness. While i understand the ban, i think that the permanent nature of the ban is a bit harsh, and was wondering if perhaps the length of the ban could be reduced. Again, i realise what i did was stupid, against site rules and I'm sorry.
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You posted tubgirl-esque links right?

Users have been sitebanned for that, maybe not permanently but definitely sitebanned.

It's up to the mod that banned you to decide upon the length, if you were posting tubgirl then I doubt anyone here will plead your case for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Yeah they were of that sort. Its just they were posted in a thread with a title something like 'sickest thing on internet' and I figured that links with a warning that the links 'made goatse look like bosco' and were NSFW would be ok, as people had a choice whether or not to follow them and a double warning considering the threads title. Seeing as it looks like i might have gotten off lightly i doubt i'll ever be unbanned though. feck.

Advertisement