Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A German language group in Limerick -City-?

Options
  • 27-11-2007 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Just wondering whether anyone has an interest in establishing such?. Am a graduate of German and rarely now have an opportunity to speak...would love to do so again

Best wishes
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

wurde nicht dagegen sein, aber was haben Sie gedacht?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

new tunnel under the shannon on the mungret side no irish person works there only german, the last irish was let go 2 weeks ago replaced by a german, you might get a job there,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Does the German government provide funding for such groups along the lines of Alliance Francaise? It might be worth your while getting in touch with the Alliance Francaise on O'Connell St, they're up at the Crescent to see how they organise themselves.

The Goethe Institute has a branch in Dublin, maybe get in touch with them too to let them know that there would be an interest in Limerick for something similar here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

Thanks...I will contact the Goethe Institute...and A.F.

I know that there is University societies..and was strongly involved in my day...but my day in that arena is a few years passed.

Advertisement