Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bike!

• 27-11-2007 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hey !
    im looking for a good reliable bike up to 125 cc
    looking for a bike with fairly cheap insurance to !
    any ideas !?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Spades

take a look in motorbikes threads, they will know best there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Could sell you mine.. I am debating about doing so.. its a 125CC Honda Cargo.. Bought in October 2005, hasnt been used since August last year..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭blackbox

Honda 50's go on forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tomo1991

haha long time since i seen a honda 50 round !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I had a Yamaha Virago 125 for a couple of years. Reliable (once you keep the chain lubed) but slow as fcuk :) It's a 4-stroke v-twin with a top speed of about 55mph. You might get a little more out of it if you're built like a jockey or something!
    Because of its lack of power its in the lowest insurance group above 50cc scooters so insurance should be very cheap on one. Although, if the 1991 in your username indicates your date of birth, maybe not :eek:
    You'd probably have lots more fun with a 2-stroke 125 too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Moved to Motorbikes

Advertisement