Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Connemarathon Website

• 27-11-2007 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

New Connemarathon website!

Preparations are being made for next year's Connemarathon, and one of the first things to get out of the way was a new website.
    Presenting
    www.connemarathon.com
    Information on the old site was a bit scattered, so we've tried to organise it a bit better, and more importantly, it will be easier to add information as we go on.
    It looks at this stage that we'll be sold out at about the same time as last year, if not a few weeks sooner.
    Enjoy,
    Regards
    Alan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Hi Alan
    New site looks excellent - I have already signed up, when are official confirmation/race numbers issued? Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭aburke

Hi Alan
    New site looks excellent - I have already signed up, when are official confirmation/race numbers issued? Cheers

Hi tenandtracer,

You should have gotten a confirmation email when you signed up.

Details of race numbers and chips will be announced in the new year, we have a few small logistical issues to sort out yet.

Regards
    Alan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Signed up too, and like the new site..
    Are there going to be chips for all participants, or just the elite athletes?

Can you guarantee the weather will be the same as last year? ;)

Signed up too, and like the new site..
    Are there going to be chips for all participants, or just the elite athletes?

Can you guarantee the weather will be the same as last year? ;)

Hi Krusty,
    Chips for all participants this year, full details to be announced in due course.

No guarantees on the weather ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭jlang

aburke wrote: »
    It looks at this stage that we'll be sold out at about the same time as last year, if not a few weeks sooner.

Out of interest, for those of us who don't know, when was that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 maikrohsoft

jlang wrote: »
    Out of interest, for those of us who don't know, when was that?

Hi jlang,
    it should be early January as it was last year. But as it was a fab race last year with very good weather it might be even faster sold out...

I have signed up already to secure my number/chip and got just one more questions to Alan: will you add a new motivation poster to the webpage as we had last year? it is still sticking at my desk and an inspiration/motivation to keep up the training...

Thanks
    Maik

will you add a new motivation poster to the webpage as we had last year?
    Maik
    I'll get onto that.. Its on the loooong To DO list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 lindab

seems like the numbers gona be bif this year.alot of people talking about doing it.great location but them hilsl have to add on time.
    what do u think the difference for a guy who has run 2.30 and a gril who has run 3hrs on a flat course comapred to connemara?
    i reckon 15mins mens and 20mins womens

Advertisement