Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Broadband is in Tipperary Town

Options
  • 27-11-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

My sis want to get Broadband for xmas and I have been given the trouble to find out the best provider for her. I have Digiweb Metro but this is not available in Tipp. town.

Does anyone know who I can get for her, that doesnt require having a phone line, and is 1mb or greater connection. Doesnt matter about upload or download limits as she will be just mainly using it for BEBO!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Judging by this you could be limited in Tipp town:

http://www.speedtest.net/global.php?continent=3&country=49&region=974&city=34520

Eircom, Smart require phone line
    so Vodafone is the only other operator anyone has performed a speed test on that site with.

I'd try broadband.gov.ie and a google search too for a list of operators.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

maybe try Premier Broadband ?
    www.premierbb.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Aren't Chorus there as well ..... I know their in Clonmel anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

they're.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

Hmm apparently every1 with ntl in Kilkenny has 6mb broadband. Unless there's only 1 customer with 6mb broadband.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Simi wrote: »
    Hmm apparently every1 with ntl in Kilkenny has 6mb broadband. Unless there's only 1 customer with 6mb broadband.

Well the speed test site only has records for people that did a speedtest on the site which is less than everyone with broadband obviously.

I'm guessing only one person did the test that lives in Kilkenny. But at least you know he/she is getting good speeds from that and that it is available in that area or at least parts of that area.

Advertisement