Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word Association Thread

• 27-11-2007 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I've done this on 2 other boards and it gets hundreds of replies(on of them is now over 12,000 at the moment!), so I'll try it here now

Here's how it works... I post a word, you post a word relevant to that, then someone else posts a word relating to that.

For example, if I posted cat you could post whiskers, then someone could post beard, then razor, then ruddock etc etc

I'll go first

Cheese!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

smile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 wellboy1976

Frown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

up?

pointless and whats this got to do with Waterford city? This would be better in after hours?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

down

Its in The cookoo Nest already FFS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 wellboy1976

Sideways.

(The reason I put it in here Dazftw was to boost posts on the Waterford board. This particular thread has got massive hits on the other forums I am a member of. Sully seems to be the moderator here, if he wants it gone, I'll leave it up to him so. This will bring people to the board in Google hits alone!!!!!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

To be fair wellboy, its nothing to do with Waterford. As the lads said, its on the off-topic forums already. While I dont have a problem with it, its just not on topic and not really supposed to be posted in this forum.

Thanks tho

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement