Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice rink in Carlow

• 27-11-2007 11:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭

Just heard this on the radio, a 250m ice rink in Mount Wolseley and its on there website. http://www.mountwolseley.ie/ Opens Thursday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

brilliant I must give it a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

There was a smaller version there last year too btw!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

i went last year. It was really small...and there was a big chunk of ice gone out from the floor so have to be careful when we were skating. But it was fun though. I aint much of a skater but my friends brought me around :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Go early in the day and the ice is grand. By the end of the day it's fairly bad. Can be gouges gone out of it. No zambonie you see. All the marshalls can do is brush the shavings off during the day. It get's watered during the night to resurface.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 biglou

can't wait to try it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

you may wait until next year now ... it ended on Jan 13th

Advertisement