Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance NCB Question

Options
  • 28-11-2007 3:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭

I have a question with regards the ncb bonus on my car. Tonight when i got home from work i was shocked to find some one had bent the door of my car out to open the door to steal my Garmin satnav they also stole my cd players face plate making the cd player unusable. Does anybody know if i claim for the damages which were not my fault will I loose my ncb?:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Depends if you have NCB protection or not...assuming you dont i guess you will....s.h.i.t. one:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,400 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Depends on your insurance (not necessarily on your NCB protection). With some insurers claims for fire & theft are not considered claims that affect your NCB.

Ring your insurance company and ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

unkel wrote: »
    Depends on your insurance (not necessarily on your NCB protection). With some insurers claims for fire & theft are not considered claims that affect your NCB.

Ring your insurance company and ask them.

unkel thanks for this hopefully i can get the money for the satnav back as it was an enxpensive one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

jjbrien wrote: »
    hopefully i can get the money for the satnav back as it was an enxpensive one.
    Seems the little gougers were listening to the "give a garmin" radio ads that started yesterday. My sympathies.

Advertisement