Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help

Options
  • 28-11-2007 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I've known her for about seven years and ever since the day I met her I like her, but at the time didn't know what the odd feelings I was experiencing were. I finally realized that I was bisexual and my like grew to love. She happens to know that I am bisexual and she also knows that I like her. I always have joked around with her etc. She is straight, keep that in mind, but a few of our friends thought/thinks she is bisexual. She also happened to be my first kiss. Which I assumed was a one time thing. It has happened about four times after that. Some of the times I asked her but a few of the times she asked me..No not directly asked me but kept hinting at it. I also happen to be the only girl that she has ever kissed. If you need any more info I'd be happy to give what I can. Do you think she is bisexual? And do you think there is a possibility I might have a chance?

I'd also like to add that she has always said that I'm the easiest person to talk to. I've always been her shoulder to cry on. I've been thinking about hanging out with her one day and having a serious conversation about the depth of my feelings for her. I'm just not quite sure how to go about talking to her about it. Its not that I'm afraid of what she'll say or do. I really just am not sure how to start the conversation off and what to say.

The first time we kissed I was a bit nervous so she told me to just think of the movie Thirteen. Incase you haven't seen it Ill give you a little info. There is a scene in the movie where one girl, who has never been kissed, tells her friend that. Well her and her friend end up kissing and after they are done the girl's friend says 'I hardly felt that' so the girl jumps on her and kisses her again. Well after my friend and I kissed she quoted the movie but I just ignored her and went to bed. That also leaves me wondering is she was wanting me to do it again or something else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

maybe just tell her how u feel! it cud b that she feels the same way but is just to nervous to bring it up! if u really love her its at least worth a try!! and if ur friendship is as strong as u say it is then it will be able 2 recover from any weirdness that cud happen! 7 years is a long time 2 like someone without doing anything about it! i think u shud jusy go for it! at least then u wont hav 2 wonder 'what if' for the rest of ur life!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Be careful of scaring her away by loading her with a lot of serious emotion. Have you a chance? Sounds like you do. Is she Bi-sexual, depends on how she defines her sexuality. This all may be just a laugh for her. Either way, you should probably do something, as getting hung up on someone straight (if she is) will just blind you to others.

Advertisement