Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] TV Repair

Options
  • 28-11-2007 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Does anyone out there know if there is a TV repair shop in the Fingal area?

I suspect this particular breed is now extinct.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Benjy wrote: »
    Does anyone out there know if there is a TV repair shop in the Fingal area?

I suspect this particular breed is now extinct.
    There is a place on Swords Main Street but I'm not sure if they still do TVs (they used to). It's on the right hand side as you go up the street opposite McDonald's. I can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Benjy

That shop has been closed for ages. It repaired all sorts of electrical items and was great for spare parts for older equipment. All those little shops have been refurbished and are now bagel bars or tea shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Benjy wrote: »
    That shop has been closed for ages. It repaired all sorts of electrical items and was great for spare parts for older equipment. All those little shops have been refurbished and are now bagel bars or tea shops.

Are you sure? Fingal TV I think it's called, and it's still going AFAIK. As a matter of fact, the biggest problem you'll have in the shop if it IS still going is having to turn up to collect your stuff on a weekday cause the guy is so busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 I8poop4U

I'm nearly sure that place is still open. Ill check it later when i go down that way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

tbh wrote: »
    Are you sure? Fingal TV I think it's called, and it's still going AFAIK
    I8poop4U wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure that place is still open
    I was begining to think I was seeing things! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

It's still open, not sure if he still fixes tv's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

hes still open and does fix tv's.....bought poles and antennas off him recently.

Advertisement