Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

survey in Carrigtwohill this a.m. ?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Just wondering was anyone stopped for the survey this morning in carrigtwohill. There were 2 stops i came across, one by the entrance of Cul Ard between the church and the old railway line, and another for traffic coming into carrigtwohill by the IDA estate.

The guard that was with them waved a few of us on by Cul Ard, as there was alot of traffic building up, so was not asked any questions by them. There was also a road maintenance van parked up beside them, that they seemed to be working from.

Ayone get stopped by them ? or know what it was about ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

The Echo had a story on a six month 140,000EUR traffic and parking survey in Carrigtwohill and Midleton a few weeks back. Some company is being paid all that money and is expected to recommend relief roads that are already in the pipeline anyway. I could have done it for 100,000......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Midleton is covered in traffic guages at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

dahamsta wrote: »
    Midleton is covered in traffic guages at the moment.

a few of them on the road in carrig as well at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭alancork

They had temporary cameras up all over Carrig the last few days aswell..:D

got stopped on the way home this evening...." where are you coming from...where are you going"........ and that will cost how much ?????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i hate traffic gauges, the pad shaped ones are a ****er on yer bike

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Why had they the Gardai doing it i'd like to know!

Why had they the Gardai doing it i'd like to know!

there is usually a guard there to keep the peace !!! ;)

usually see them at survey's, probably to stop the traffic, people would prob put the booth down and not stop if in a rush

Advertisement