Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Qashqai - Whats the wait like now?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭

Checking for someone who is interested in getting one in the new year, but what is the current status of delivery times with the Nissan Qashqai? I understand that there was only a few imported to Ireland at launch, is there is still a delay?

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

My wife ordered hers on the 27 feb.Promised delivery in early April at the latest.Car was delievered on the 27 sept. Do'nt know what the waits like now but it took the sheen off the new car "experience." Having said that its proving to be an excellent car although I would have gone for a diesel had it been my choice.The petrol seems to be a little under powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Aye, that was what I was hearing during the summer, but has it changed now?

They'd be looking at the 1.5l diesel.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Sorry to bump, but aside from the salesman patter, anyone know?

Advertisement