Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMs and "Reply to all"

Options
  • 28-11-2007 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭

"Reply to all" would be a handy bit of functionality on multi-recipient PMs, in my opinion.

I've done a bit of searching and found this-
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055030900, so it's been mentioned before, but I don't think it was ever implemented, unless I'm missing something somewhere.

My fellow Mods and I over on Shooting like nothing better than a good natter about our users, and I find that having to type/paste our usernames every time stifles the flow of bile/venom/witty repartee somewhat.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I agree actually. I get paranoid that I'm being left out of certain parts of the conversation.

/stares mutinously at Mr Magnolia and DesF...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

+1, would be handy alright.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Faith wrote: »
    I agree actually. I get paranoid that I'm being left out of certain parts of the conversation.

LOL. Don't think you've missed anything.

Would be a great addition alright.

Does the buddy think have any such functionality? Must put you both (Faith & DesF) in as buddies anyway, see what it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Faith wrote: »

LOL. Don't think you've missed anything.
    Good, good.

Would be a great addition alright.
    Definitely. Much better for opressing and the like.
    Does the buddy think have any such functionality? Must put you both (Faith & DesF) in as buddies anyway, see what it does.
    I'm shocked that you haven't added us as buddies already.

*runs off to add some buddies*

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I had no buddies up until now :'(

I've 2 now though, feel the lurve. Can I throw stuff at them or what are they for, seriously? [/hijacks thread]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

You should notice that in the list of "who is online" that my, and Faith's names have a little "+" beside them.

That means we are on your list, afaik.

Being on your buddy list means we get a +.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Always wondered what the + was for!

Thanks DesF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Okay, okay, okay... now that everyone's all buddied up (and I hope you're all very happy together, by the way ;)), does anyone know if there's any possibility of getting some sort of 'Reply to all' thing implemented?

Advertisement