Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case advice

Options
  • 28-11-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Morning all

I have ordered a Swiftech H20-220-APEX ULTRA CPU Liquid Cooling Kit for myself for Christmas and I want to get a new chassis cos my current one is a bit pants. (too small and bad airflow)

I have €125 absolute maximum to spend (should have been 100 but I've already pushed that out)

Elara have the Antec P182 for €125 which I can collect and its a great price as Komplett are looking for €142 before delivery.

What are peoples thoughts on this case? Can anyone advise something better for less than €125?

Throw any and all comments at me as I probably will want to stick with the case for the long haul so I want to get it right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭ricka05

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=3KD0&CategorySelectedId=11145&PageMode=1&NavigationKey=11145,13

all aluminium , loads of space - 24 cm width , no prob to fir pump at the bottom of the case , and still be enough place to fir a huge VGA card....
    .top will easily host double rad +fans....
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055173570

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

Hey Ricka, thanks for the response.

That case looks good but its coming in at €145 inc delivery.
    The highest I can go is €125 inc delivery, my girlfriend will dump me if I continue to push the budget out any further :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭WillieDH

Does that case have the window ?, it says optional !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Conar

I don't think it does.
    I don't need it anyway so makes no odds to me, I know that a lot of people want a window though.

Elara have put up the price by €5 since this afternoon.
    Glad I got impatient and went ahead and ordered it before they put it up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

I have a mirage with a double rad and the only problem is the fact it takes up two drive bays and the airflow throught the rad isn't that great if you have any devices beneath it like a dvd drive. If you want to save a bit of cash and the hassle of making a radiator cut try the cooler master cm690 and heres a review

• Advertisement
Advertisement