Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Park Swords

Options
  • 28-11-2007 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I have a job interview for Hanley Automation tomorrow in Brent House in the Business Park. Don't know Swords at all if anyone could direct me? I'll be coming from Baldoyle, thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 daymoh

Coming from Dublin city Northbound on the M1 - Take the Swords/Donabate exit which is two exits North of the airport exit. Come off the motorway and take a right off the exit roundabout to join the old N1 back heading south towards Swords. Go straight through the first roundabout you come to (Estuary Roundabout), at the second roundabout (Seatown Road Roundabout) take a left into Swords Business Park (signposted "Industry"), Woodies hardware store is on your left as you enter the business park. Proceed straight ahead to roundabout (Fyffes on your left, Hertz on your right). Turn right at this roundabout and go up hill past Sonopress building. Take the first left hand road (at Estuary House) and follow the road around to the right. Brent House is the 2nd building on left. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Teller wrote: »
    I have a job interview for Hanley Automation tomorrow in Brent House in the Business Park. Don't know Swords at all if anyone could direct me? I'll be coming from Baldoyle, thanks very much.
    All joking aside it you didn't think of looking on their website for directions (which the poster above did) then I would class you as unemployable.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Ouch! That was a tad harsh. Maybe the OP didn't know they had a website or was just a bit lazy. Either way it is certainly not grounds to say that they are unemployable just on that basis.

OP - Good luck with the interview! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

daymoh wrote: »
    Coming from Dublin city Northbound on the M1 - Take the Swords/Donabate exit which is two exits North of the airport exit. Come off the motorway and take a right off the exit roundabout to join the old N1 back heading south towards Swords. Go straight through the first roundabout you come to (Estuary Roundabout), at the second roundabout (Seatown Road Roundabout) take a left into Swords Business Park (signposted "Industry"), Woodies hardware store is on your left as you enter the business park. Proceed straight ahead to roundabout (Fyffes on your left, Hertz on your right). Turn right at this roundabout and go up hill past Sonopress building. Take the first left hand road (at Estuary House) and follow the road around to the right. Brent House is the 2nd building on left. :D
    R132

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Is it not a left onto the R132?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Ouch! That was a tad harsh. Maybe the OP didn't know they had a website or was just a bit lazy. Either way it is certainly not grounds to say that they are unemployable just on that basis.
    I've got to keep up my harsh persona :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 daymoh

SeaSide wrote: »
    Is it not a left onto the R132?

well spotted! got the directions from the hanley company website - maybe the OP should point this mistake out to them at the interview :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

maybe the OP should point this mistake out to them at the interview :)
    ..........and that the N1 became the R 132 four years ago! :D

Advertisement