Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inch strand

Options
  • 28-11-2007 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Drove from Cork to Inch strand co Kerry last Sunday morning.Was looking forward to hittting the big waves that greeted me.It was very choppy,alot like being in a washing machine at times!!

Still was in water for two hours in a summer suit.It surprised me how little were out only eight at the most,I got there a little too early at 11am,there were still surfers arriving at 1pm.

Then drove to Castlegregory,called into Jamie Knox shop for a chat,and He told me the swell shifted over night,so had a look at the waves there and they were bigger allright and more powerfull aswell.It was my first time bodyboarding at Inch and it willnot be the last.:D

Advertisement