Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I deserve the abuse after this joke

Options
  • 28-11-2007 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

The world's foremost authority on wasps is walking down the street when he sees an old vinyl record in the window of an antique shop, "Wasp noises from around the world".
    Intrigued, he goes into the shop and asks if he can listen to it. "Certainly," says the shop assistant and pops it onto an ancient turntable. After listening to the first track for a while, the world's foremost authority on wasps is a bit confused.
    "I don't recognize any of these noises, and I'm the world's foremost authority on wasps! Can you play the next track please?"
    The assistant obliges and skips the needle onto the next track after a while, the world's foremost authority on wasps is still confused "No, I still don't recognize any of these wasps. Can you try the next track?" The assistant skips the needle on, and the world's foremost authority on wasps listens for a little while longer before shaking his head. "It's no good. I just don't recognize any of these wasps"
    The assistant peers at the label of the record and says...

Wait for it.......

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I had it on the bee side"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

That's a great joke, but the CD generation may not fully appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

Hagar wrote: »
    That's a great joke, but the CD generation may not fully appreciate it.

33 Stars !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Hehe I quite like that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Eh what does the charter say about abusing people who asked to be abuse?

I actually liked the joke though, well kind of, well a small bit, well I smilied alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I love that joke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

have some stars...i thought it was good!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Awfully brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Awfully brilliant

I couldn't have summed it up better myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Have your stars :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

need more stars, definetaly the best worst joke ive read this last 12 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

dak wrote: »
    33 Stars !

Bravo to you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

folan wrote: »
    need more stars, definetaly the best worst joke ive read this last 12 minutes.

I'm so proud and ashamed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

Has all the makings of a great "B" movie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

cant give the 33 stars just the 3rd

Advertisement