Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compensation culture ,another true story

Options
  • 28-11-2007 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭

A well known compensation conman claimed to have crippled himself in a bulding site accident .His employers' insurers smelled a rat and tailed him ,hoping to catch him walking without his highly convincing limp .They failed , and after a legal tussle ,were ordered by a judge to fork out a small fortune.Afterwards, on the steps of the court, the lead investigator confronted the triumphant litigant .'' you think your going to get away with it but were going to follow your every move and one day we will catch you on the golf course or playing squash .The man smiled '' your going to follow me are you? Fine. Follow me now to Heathrow were i am booked on a flight to Lourdes and when i get there you're going to se the fastest miricle in the history of the place .''

Advertisement