Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 mobile broadband - November 28th

• 28-11-2007 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭

having trouble connecting to 3 mobile broadband all day. Status on phone: "3g - attached (login failed)" anybody else having trouble? was working fine last night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Same here in IFSC, from before lunchtime, still getting problem.

'Packet data connection not available' on my Nokia E61.

Phone service is fine, data is not.

Couldn't possibly put myself through ringing Customer Support they'll deny any problem and ask me to to try my SIM in another phone etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

ah good not just me so. im in baggot street and its just refusing to connect all day. like yourself i was tempted to ring the 'script-reading robots', but i had already tried the whole "Please sir, place the phone into the off mode and press it to back on again and the problem will be resolved in 24 -48 hours"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

I have the same problem

I was onto "Regi" in 3 support.
    There is currently a network outage in Dublin at te moment, he coulnd;t specify where or when it would be back up

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭brophis

Same here also, in Dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

So relieved to hear that - I just upgraded my N95 firmware and then tried to connect to the internet and no connection is possible. Sending a MMS is also defunct as it uses a 3G connection.

Then I tried my N73 and found the same problem and so I turned here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

That explains why my gmail has not been updating all day then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 tdkeaveny

I'm having the same issue in Cork. I'm getting a "can not connect, change settings if needed" on my Treo 750 with WM6. this sucks 3 (very helpful i know :) )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Mine seems to be working again now.

jepp mine to :) that wasnt to bad really. well done 3 (come on they are not all bad)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

Yeap, looks like its back up and running again.

So "Regi" wasn;t just giving the usual line then :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

WezzyB wrote: »
    Same here in IFSC, from before lunchtime, still getting problem.

'Packet data connection not available' on my Nokia E61.

Phone service is fine, data is not.

Couldn't possibly put myself through ringing Customer Support they'll deny any problem and ask me to to try my SIM in another phone etc...

Got the exact same message on my E61 earlier too. It's working fine now tho.
    As a side note, has anyone noticed the send + receive going a bit faster than usual on 3? Before yesterday, it was painfully slow to connect to the eircom mail server, but now it's pretty fast. Christmas is coming heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Why wasn't I informed????? Can't believe I missed such a golden opportunity for some Three bashing. Next time people, I expect to be informed immediately! Just for the hell of it I'm going to take out my SIM and rub it anyway. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

:d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,944 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

tallus wrote: »
    Got the exact same message on my E61 earlier too. It's working fine now tho.
    As a side note, has anyone noticed the send + receive going a bit faster than usual on 3? Before yesterday, it was painfully slow to connect to the eircom mail server, but now it's pretty fast. Christmas is coming heh.

I thought there was a faster response after it came back.

well mine just went down again :( anyone else?

edit: nevermind, a soft reset and all is well

Advertisement