Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

doing the test next week

Options
  • 28-11-2007 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Guys;

I am doing the driving test next week in Wicklow. I will do a 2 hours pre test session in the test day

Should I review the Theory book again? r they going to ask me about the car parts? I know the basic parts but I came form non-English country so I am afraid that I would not know the correct name

Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

You will be asked about the rules of the road, and then you will be brought out to your car and asked to lift the bonnet. You will then be asked to provide the location of certain objects under your bonnet (brake fluid, oil stick, where to replace oil, washer fluid, coolant etc.) You will then be asked by the instructor to demonstrate your indicators and back lights are working, plus headlights depending on the time of day. The instructor then sits in the car and asks you regarding your secondary controls.

Regarding the theory book, you should either review this (I presume you have the newer larger version) but more appropriately you should review the newest version of the rules of the road.

Advertisement