Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What online stores do you use?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what online stores you guys think are best to get series of anime?THanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

Trying to purchase one of these from America-anyone know of a company that posts to Ireland

Screwpull® by Le Creuset Activ-Ball Trilogy Table Corkscrew Gift Set
    $29.00

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

deepdiscount.com (you just missed their 20% off sale, good for manga too)
    dvdpacfic.com

both are really good, but its best to buy lots in one go, due to the shipping cost.

rightstuf.com, probally has the best selection, but shipping is ridiculous.

Play.com and playusa.com have free shipping, but poor selection. Good for tv series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

it depends on what type of genre ya looking for
    personally i think play.com is very good and quite cheap that wat i use most of the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭sxt

ecoli-To be honest ive never watched anime before but thinking of buying elfen lied boxset based on what people have said here,plus after seeing some clips which i liked on youtube.I was in border bookstore and "spirited away" which has got good reviews was 9 euros which i might buy next time im in blanchardstown,i think it was 29 euros in hmv!same for each one of the elfen lied dvds
    randomchild-those prices are amazing in deepdiscount!,i presume there region 1 dvds though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

then play.com there a box set of akira,ghost in a shell and ninja scroll for like 20e definite a recommend to a newbie they pretty good akira (kinda confusin)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

beware of play.com, the last order i made with them got hit for €18 excise. shall not be purchasing from them again.

i.ve got stuff from media cavern previously, i thought that they were fairly good.

www.imageanime.com their website looks a bit dodgy nut they are reasonably good. i've purchased from them 4/5 times.

Advertisement