Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good online store for binoculars?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭

hi,

I'm tempted to buy one of the nikon action extreme bins as they have gotten pretty good reviews on the net,would they be worth paying the extra 80 bucks or so compared to standard nikon action bins.I'm looking at the 7.35 or 8.40 which they don't seem to have on ebay.I don't mind paying extra if i can get good bins that last for years:)

They seem to be really cheap in America,but the cheapest i can find in europe is here http://www.astroshop.de/en/binoculars/nikon/action-series.

Any suggestions?Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's like asking for advice on the best car to buy. There are hundreds of differing opinions. Personally I would not touch those Nikons and would lean towards good Bausch & Lombs or Leica. I have found very little of any use in Nature watching available below €400.

Advertisement