Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 2x11 Season Finale Promo: "Powerless" (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Extended Preview Scene (Mohinder's reunion with you-know-who)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Looks good! Pity about Micah and Niki being in it, but the scenes with Sylar and Mohinder look amazing! Going by the short preview, Sylar injects himself with something, hopefully the cure. It'd be great to have him back on form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

how the hell are they going to wrap all that up in 1 hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

So... Peter wins the fight then.
    And Sylar's back to full strength!
    And Elle and Claire's catfight will probably be postponed...
    What will Sylar's purpose be now then? Damn Maya finding out about him killing Alejandro!

The end of this episode is going to be an excruciating and poorly thought out cliffhanger isn't it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Is it a one hour or a two hour finale. Awful load of stuff there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

standard ep??

They said they filmed alternative scenes....but maybe they filmed some addon scenes as well. However if it were 2 hour the publicity would be all over it; so no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Its a standard episode, I haven't heard otherwise.
    Alot to wrap up though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

I think they can wrap it up - they can do packed episodes if needed! SOooo looking forward to tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I've seen it. Was aired here in Oz last Thursday. Wasn't a bad ending to the series and they easily wrapped it up in an hour. I won't say much more!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I've seen it. Was aired here in Oz last Thursday. Wasn't a bad ending to the series and they easily wrapped it up in an hour. I won't say much more!

... Are you sure it's episode 11 you've seen? The US is the first place it's aired. According to this on Yahoo Answers, the episode they showed last week in Oz was episode 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Faith wrote: »
    ... Are you sure it's episode 11 you've seen? The US is the first place it's aired. According to this on Yahoo Answers, the episode they showed last week in Oz was episode 9.

Ah I see what's happened here. They announced last week that it was the SEASON finale not the SERIES finale so yeah must only be episode 9. I presumed it was the end of the series seeing as it's not on anymore. My bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,927 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

-_-

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I doubt much of anything will get resolved in this episode. It wasn't written to be a finale, just the end of the current pre-xmas-hiatus series of eps. At most they probably tacked on a few scenes at the end.

Okay, did you watch the same episode as I did?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭paulusdu

Maybe this has been answered and asked already, but why only 11 episodes this series ? or is it just a break for christmas (sorry holidays :-) )and back in early spring ?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭brophis

Just 11 eps due to the writers strike in American, alot of series have halted due to it. No idea when we'll see the next season. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_(TV_series)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah the strike just entered it's 5th week yesterday. All tv shows have been more or less shut down at this stage. I have a thread in the Lost forum which I've been updating with the latest. Things aren't looking too good at the moment, it could be March before it gets resolved which means most of the current television season will be a write-off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

standbyme wrote: »
    Another sorry lookin finale, for what it was worth, it only deserved to be a normal ep.
    It started off at a slow pace to get a few things to get resolved, but nothing great & still kept at that pace until the end-unless im bein kind..

ahh spoiler tags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

:| wrote: »
    ahh spoiler tags!

It says on the front-spoilers inside as the rules of posting here without spoilers were changed a while back AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well, considering this is a thread about the promo, I'd presume :| and others were not expecting detailed spoilers about the specific episode...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ivan wrote: »
    Well, considering this is a thread about the promo, I'd presume :| and others were not expecting detailed spoilers about the specific episode...

Exactly, that's what the episode discussion threads are for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I moved standbyme's post to the episode discussion thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Thanks Goodshape for movin it, as i should have started a new thread myself this morn, but it was way too early & eyes were barely keepin open :o

I dont think im an early person, esp that early :p

Advertisement