Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SG1 pulling to right...?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Howdy all.

Just wondering does anyone else AEG fire to a certain side?

My sg1 seems to send the bb's to the right 9 times outa 10. Usually only happens after about 25/30 meters though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Arcto wrote: »
    Howdy all.

My sg1 seems to send the bb's to the right 9 times outa 10. Usually only happens after about 25/30 meters though.

That can be due to dirt in the barrel, or not enough silicon oil.

Check in trouble shooting, I had the same issue with my m4

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

1. FYI there is a technical subforum. I've made that mistake before:D

2. Its probably dirt/hopup unit. Try turning your hop completely off then back on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Crap, i knew it existed but just didnt think of posting it there. Im outa lube at the moment and all Grrr.

Thanks lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Howdy all.

Aim to the left........it's wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,987 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Im outa lube at the moment and all Grrr.

Am I the only person who found this funny?

It could be many things, dirt in the barrell, a slight misallignment of the inner barrell or the hop just slightly off. Trying to fix it will drive you insane, accept that after about a .5 second in flight bb's don't go straight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Aim to the left........it's wind.

Haha. Yeah full auto usually sorts out the slight flight path problems. Lucky ive got two 500 rnd hi caps ;)

EDIT: "Am I the only person who found this funny?"

I tried KY jelly...but....well thats another story....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Arcto,

I had this problem with my SG1 before I changed to a tightbore barrell and madbull hop-up.
    Its really just down to keeping the barrell as clean as possible and ensureing the hop-up rubber and nub are seated correctly.
    like you said you dont really see it with full auto but on semi the pull to the right can be quite severe

Advertisement