Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exporting from France to Ireland

Options
  • 28-11-2007 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi folks,

I'm considering moving my business from Ireland to France and would like to get a handle on shipping costs to Ireland from France... does anyone know of any couriers operating between France and Ireland that are good value?

Thanks in advance,

WB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Depends what your shipping,

A 40ft container supercube for holland to Ireland costs about €1,200 with Norfolk(Our their new name)

That seems good value

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

Hi folks,

I'm considering moving my business from Ireland to France and would like to get a handle on shipping costs to Ireland from France... does anyone know of any couriers operating between France and Ireland that are good value?

Thanks in advance,

WB

Why would u do that ? u know france is a NIGHTMARE when its come to administration !

Advertisement