Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

tyre

Options
  • 28-11-2007 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

hi guys,
    just very quick question i drive fiat punto and now front tyre are near without threds so i have to replace them. but question is where i can find best deal? any one any idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

wasim21k wrote: »
    hi guys,
    just very quick question i drive fiat punto and now front tyre are near without threds so i have to replace them. but question is where i can find best deal? any one any idea?
    Golden Pages+Telephone+Voice=Results!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Remember... given the current weather you are risking a costly accident while wondering where you might save a few €€€ on tyres..

Good tyres are a must... "penny wise and pound foolish" is the term that springs to mind...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

what size is the wheel? either a 13 or 14 for a punto depending on model, i use pheonix tyres beside croke park on jones road and there pretty decent on prices, usually quick too.,

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

well gusy this reply might be bit late but my punto breakdown coz of over heating and head gaskit gone, rang few garages every one is said more then 600euro. more triable thing. car breakdown just next day i change tyre and engine oil, radiator fan/motor (total paid 250):mad:.
    now end up in middle of now where.
    now my new question any cheap place where i can get it fixed?
    and thanks for previous reply

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mildews

wasim21k wrote: »
    well gusy this reply might be bit late but my punto breakdown coz of over heating and head gaskit gone, rang few garages every one is said more then 600euro. more triable thing. car breakdown just next day i change tyre and engine oil, radiator fan/motor (total paid 250):mad:.
    now end up in middle of now where.
    now my new question any cheap place where i can get it fixed?
    and thanks for previous reply

Try the breakers yard, theyll fix it good and proper:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Get the size of the wheel, it'll be written on the side wall of the tyre, then phone round a few of your local garages. You probably won't get anything now until monday though.

Enter 'tyres' and your location.
    www.goldenpages.ie

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭vectra

mildews wrote: »
    Try the breakers yard, theyll fix it good and proper:D:D:D

ROFL :D

Advertisement