Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360's With New Cpu And Hdmi

• 28-11-2007 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭

I'm going to buying a 360 in the next week and i was wondering if there aree any of you who have bought xbox's lately that do not have hdmi port??Also there is talk of 360s with new "falcon cpu's".I tink the ones with the new cpu's are lot number 735 and later.If people have recenly bought xbox's with lot numbers 735 and later could thet please tell me.The lot number is on the bar code on the box Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ixm1980

to be pretty much certain of buying a facon make sure the box has the 175w power rating on the back of the box!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

It'll be friday by the time i get my 360(premium).the only new feature it has to have is the hdmi port but it would be nice to have a quieter system

well make sure it has the 175w power rating.. and the lot no should be 741 or 742!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

no lot no 735 onwards has them. only some of lot 734 did.

TBH i'm not exactly expecting to get a falcon because i dont think that they are very widespread in the shops and also i'm choosing the 360 on where i get the best deal for my money.Sure anyway if i do get the rrod in the next year i can just bring it back to the shop and get a new one which would probably be a falcon at that stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

why not... its not like many stores have really old machines lying in stock rooms. I work in a shop that sells em and they dont sit around very long and new stock comes in regularly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Most shops have 735 ones or ones from a later batch, if the shop I work in is anything to go by.

Lads I'm gona upgrade to an Elite in a few weeks.. just wondering but dye have any in stock with a lot no. 741, 742 or higher?? Cheers

Are they even better again or sumthing??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

argos swords doesnt have the "falcon" models anyway i checked yesterday

we still have consoles from release day :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

got my elite 2 weeks ago in gamestop and it's lot 737.

Advertisement