Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

Options
  • 28-11-2007 8:09pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Damn YOU!! I thought I'd get in first!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Good news..

First forum i've been gunning for in a long time.

So anyone have plans to start up a log as proposed in the forum request thread? Might do it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Absolutly delighted this was giving the go ahead. Have to go out now but will think about what should go up on the forum. Who's the mod?

Basquille - would you be up for discussing certain stickies via PM? I don't want threads to be duplicated all the time

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

gandalf is the only mod and he is the soc category mod. I'm sure an admin will appoint another mod when they find someone suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I'm delighted to see this up. I only stammer when nervous, thinking fast or speaking publicly, but it's still a hugely annoying thing. (I think I may be beating my stammer though:))

• Advertisement

stephen p wrote: »
    Basquille - would you be up for discussing certain stickies via PM? I don't want threads to be duplicated all the time
    I'm gonna make a basic charter and links / resources and sticky them, but leave it open for suggestions to any links you (or anyone else) wish to include.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Excellent shtuff. Cheers for the forum V.

Stephen P: your profile is b0rked (Just in case you hadn't noticed.) Ask someone to run teh fix0r scr1pt, in Help Desk to sort it (It might fix itself tomorrow...)
    congrat's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Karoma wrote: »
    Excellent shtuff. Cheers for the forum V.

Stephen P: your profile is b0rked (Just in case you hadn't noticed.) Ask someone to run teh fix0r scr1pt, in Help Desk to sort it (It might fix itself tomorrow...)
    congrat's.

Cheers. Is my profile fixed? Vexorg had to make a couple of amendments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Congratulations on getting this forum up and running.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Best of luck with the new forum people :)

• Advertisement

Great to see the forum made!

Basq - whats this about a log?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Basq - whats this about a log?

*must resist urge....*

Similar to the fitness logs and Diet logs, it will map day-to-day experiences I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭BigPhil

Congratulations on getting this forum up and running :D

Similar to the fitness logs and Diet logs, it will map day-to-day experiences I think.
    Yep.. Mr Magnolia got it in one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Is it just me or is the name of this forum ridiculously difficult to say quickly? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Delighted to see this up and running. Will defo contribute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Blowfish wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the name of this forum ridiculously difficult to say quickly? :o

:D Good one. would take me quite a while to get all those words out anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Good to see a Forum like this up and running. Best of luck with it folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Charlie_Boswell

Well Done to all. Excellent stuff!!:)

Charlie

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Congrats on getting this up and going... Thanks for the stickies.. very informative.

• Advertisement
Advertisement