Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles outside shot?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

admittedly i'm biased being a eagles fan but do the eagles have an outside shot to make at least a championship game?now mcnabb is out i think we could not saying A.J. is our saviour but i think mcnabb has lost it mentally too worried bout injuries.he still has moments but we need some1 who is steady like A.J. any time he has been called on he has bben solid and we need dat let westbrook and the d win the game. its such a pity mcnabb looks scared cuz he is one of my favourite players and he was a large part of the reason we reached 3 championship games in a row and one superbowl not dat long ago.

Any1 else agree or disagree?any eagles out der?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Might squeak a play-off berth, but I can't see them getting past either the Packers or the Cowboys in the Divisional round, so no championship game, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

If they'd managed to pip the patriots on Sunday night yes. But seems like too many games lost now for catch up. You never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Wanders_fan

Slow coach wrote: »
    Might squeak a play-off berth, but I can't see them getting past either the Packers or the Cowboys in the Divisional round, so no championship game, I'm afraid.

i don't no i can see us rattling farve if we blitz and we love to blitz

Advertisement