Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat shi#te on drive way, hidden camera?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭10-10-20

We'll know from the photos alright - cats shyte is always hairy because they can't stop licking themselves.

So, it's usually straight, hairy, covered in sand and smells like gear-oil...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

So have we decided what the plan of action is when you find out who the culprit is??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Hill Billy wrote: »
    Photos? Brill. Pity we don't have scratch-n-sniff in this version of vBulletin.

To get a proper ID of the culprit - leave out a tin of Whiskas & a tin of Pedigree Chum on your driveway. If you hear the dog-owner complaining that his/her tin opener is missing - you'll know it is the dog. If not, then by a process of elimination it must be the cat.

Best of luck!

Why not try leaving out a questionnaire? I'll doubt the fox will be interested. BTW its a US fact that aprox 35% of petfood is consumed by 'humans'. Wouldn't surprise me if there were similar Irish counterparts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

BTW its a US fact that aprox 35% of petfood is consumed by 'humans'.

They look as if they are thriving on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭wall

Here are a few pics of the shytes in question, i could`nt really zoom in to study the hair content as its a bit early in the day and i`m having my breakfast while doing this. I`ll have to leave the sniff description till later too, i think those 3 pints i had last night have me a bit more delicate than normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I'm guessing it's of the cat variety, but not been an expert in these things I may be wrong.

That said it's 8:30 why am I looking at photo's of poo at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Looks like Mr Fly is having breakfast too !

I must say that is truly a disgusting vision at this hour of the day, moreover it will be some time before I order shish kebab again from the local tandori !

There is a high hair content by the looks of it, so possibly a cat is the culprit, but it is unusual for them not to bury it in your flowerbed like some sort of pseudo landmine when you go to do the weeding....

To be honest I think you are going to have to use some sort of CCTV to catch the culprit.

Now if you will excuse me I need a stiff drink !

best rgs, baud.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

If it's a cat. Ring the zoo and explain the situation to them, tell them you're garden is over run by cats etc and you can't leave your kid out in the garden (not that you'd want to in this weather).

They may be able to help you with some "big cat" spray i.e. lions / tigers piss. Hey presto no more cat**** anywhere near your place once you spray that. Or so I've been told.

I'd try the water bottle thing first though, it sounds easier.

surely this is bollox - you really think the zoo send people out to collect piss from their lions just to sell to it to ordinary punters?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

wall wrote: »
    Here are a few pics of the shytes in question, i could`nt really zoom in to study the hair content as its a bit early in the day and i`m having my breakfast while doing this. I`ll have to leave the sniff description till later too, i think those 3 pints i had last night have me a bit more delicate than normal.

OP - I think that you have a bigger problem than you realise. That shít looks remarkably like the spoor of a Tasmanian Devil.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Not sure about the sh1t but that gravel is disgusting, put me right off my lunch.

• Advertisement

wall wrote: »

That is the stool of the "Canis lupus familiaris" is a domestic subspecies of the wolf, a mammal of the Canidae family of the order Carnivora.

You can tell this from the colour (light brown, feline is darker with blue/purple), constitution (lacking hair) and the stumpyness (dropped from a height - lazy male dog).

I thank you.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

go knock on all your neighbours house or put letter through the letter box saying that are putting rat poision down, and to make sure their animals are kept out of your garden.

The the bas.tards continue, actually put down the rat poision.

no more poo and you are covered as you had warned your neighbours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

the green bottles do work for dogs, don't know about cats.

I suspect it is a dog, not necessarily the one next door,

I use an electric fence for these problems.

Wall : great pics

irishbird wrote: »
    go knock on all your neighbours house or put letter through the letter box saying that are putting rat poision down, and to make sure their animals are kept out of your garden.

The the bas.tards continue, actually put down the rat poision.

no more poo and you are covered as you had warned your neighbours

Coming from someone recommends using petrol in gardens, why am I not surprise at this latest piece of birdbrain wisdom. Tell me this, do you talk to children in playgrounds or do you not know that kids young ones especially like to handle and play with pebbles. If not you should. Besides what make s you think that such indiscriminate use of rat poison indemnifies the house owner.

Why not cop on, and get real. OP wreckless use of any poison bvut especially rat poison could have disastrous consequences for you.

You have an obligation to use poisons carefully and any wreckless use that can wrecklessly endanger children, pets, animals etc wellbeing will be severely punished.

If cat crap bothers you that much, you'd be better to ignore any birdbrain advice.

Is there a birdbrain forum anyone?

2 new shytes since yesterday eve, gonna tackle it all in the day light tomorrow. If i thought it was the dog i would throw it all over the fence in to their garden.

Coming from someone recommends using petrol in gardens, why am I not surprise at this latest piece of birdbrain wisdom. Tell me this, do you talk to children in playgrounds or do you not know that kids young ones especially like to handle and play with pebbles. If not you should. Besides what make s you think that such indiscriminate use of rat poison indemnifies the house owner.

Why not cop on, and get real. OP wreckless use of any poison bvut especially rat poison could have disastrous consequences for you.

You have an obligation to use poisons carefully and any wreckless use that can wrecklessly endanger children, pets, animals etc wellbeing will be severely punished.

If cat crap bothers you that much, you'd be better to ignore any birdbrain advice.

Is there a birdbrain forum anyone?

OK, let's not be too hard on IrishBird - we all make mistakes. She's more than welcome to post opinions and have constructive feedback. Agree?

Anyhow, this must be thread of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

So wall what is the plan when you find out who the culprit is,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭cazzy

Gross and there was a fly in it and all.
    Im still thinking the dog from the pictorial evidence.

You know dog poo is dangerous - you can go blind from it.
    You may laugh and think Im insane but I know of a girl that went blind from it. So be careful if you have kids running/playing in your driveway. (Toxicariasis causes the blindness) Pregnant women are supposed to keep away from it too but I dont know why.

Quality wrote: »
    So wall what is the plan when you find out who the culprit is,

When i find out the culprit i will ask its owner nicely to stop it shyting in my garden, this they will do and that will be the end of it.:)

• Advertisement

[FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]You know dog poo is dangerous - you can go blind from it.
    You may laugh and think Im insane but I know of a girl that went blind from it. So be careful if you have kids running/playing in your driveway. (Toxicariasis causes the blindness) Pregnant women are supposed to keep away from it too but I dont know why.[/QUOTE]

This is why i want to stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Well,

Its the weekend and whilst we are on this topic I feel oblidged to share one of my favourite prank call clips with you. The OP can get a few points from this gal....

http://www.jibjab.com/view/153837

10-10-20 wrote: »
    OK, let's not be too hard on IrishBird - we all make mistakes. She's more than welcome to post opinions and have constructive feedback. Agree?

Yeah agree, birdbrains should be kept in cages:D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Thread locked due to off topic posting, poison recommendations as well as unwanted cat shit pictures. Also infractions for irishbird and Sonnenblumen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement