Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM contact info?

Options
  • 28-11-2007 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hey, there I am just curious about who owns Phantom FM because I want to send them a letter. I can't find an answer anywhere.

If no one owns it and its just a group of people, does anyone know who I should address it to?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

Phantom 105.2 is an independently owned and operated station broadcasting rock and independent music to Dublin and beyond via the web, 24 hours a day.

In 2004, we were awarded a sound broadcasting license from the Broadcasting Commission of Ireland (BCI) to provide a full time alternative rock music service for Dublin. A station that will provide great rock music, valuable airplay for emerging local artists and affordable media space for local businesses.

They can be contacted at:

73 North Wall Quay, ,
    Dublin 1
    Ireland

Telephone: (01) 888 5151 - Fax: (01) 888 5171

info@phantom.ie

Hope this helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi

Our contact details are as above and can also be found on our website at phantom.ie under the 'station Info' tab. Phantom 105.2 is owned and operated by Dublin Rock Radio Ltd. and are licensed by the Broadcasting Commission of Ireland.

If you have a query please address it to Simon Maher our Station Manager.

73 North Wall Quay
    Dublin 1

Advertisement