Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Muslims??

Options
  • 28-11-2007 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Are there any gay muslims here, or closet homosexual muslims??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

Im wondering because there is a muslim man living near us who acts like he "stirs the orange juice", he wears pink a lot and the hubby says he looks as "bent as a hook" he he

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

Are there any gay muslims here, or closet homosexual muslims??
    I think the law of averages suggests 'Yes'...to both questions, despite what that nut who poses as the Iranian President suggests...I'm sure two teenage boys were hung recently after allegedly being caught engaging in homosexual behaviour - It defy's belief, and I'm pretty certain the mere 'suspicion of' having engaged in such behaviour did for the pair, who naturally, were publically hung...The implementation of Laws proporting to be based on the Koran in countries such as Iran/Saudi Arabia make me want to vomit - I'll end it there though cause I'll end up being sanctioned for not being politically correct...which is a small price to pay when you consider the barbaric ending dished out to those poor boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 InOffice

My bf a gay & Muslim, I like there's a few. The Malaysians in Med school seems to be where they hang out. As long as you don't say your gay it's all ok. You can ware electric pink as long as your short cover your knees. There a silly bunch of people (if you ask me) almost as bad as the christens.

KIVES wrote: »
    The implementation of Laws proporting to be based on the Koran in countries such as Iran/Saudi Arabia make me want to vomit

Just like what they did to Oscar Wilde, I hate the English for it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Im wondering because there is a muslim man living near us who acts like he "stirs the orange juice", he wears pink a lot and the hubby says he looks as "bent as a hook" he he

How insightful :rolleyes:
    InOffice wrote: »
    Just like what they did to Oscar Wilde, I hate the English for it.....

Would this be the current generation of English or the generation from Oscar Wilde's time. The entire generation or just the homophobic members? You know it took the EU to make us repeal our laws against homosexuality.

• Advertisement

Stark wrote: »
    How insightful :rolleyes:
    Would this be the current generation of English or the generation from Oscar Wilde's time. The entire generation or just the homophobic members? You know it took the EU to make us repeal our laws against homosexuality.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Next time I'm being sarky Starky I'll raise my right hand so you know.

Dum ass

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

And you come across as "thick as sh1te".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

Whoaa micraboy, no need to get narky, just making a comment, if you want to be nasty why not start a nasty thread and leave the polite talk to us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I will dig up this thread the next time I am asked why I wish straight women would stay away from gay bars. The comments in the first two posts make me want to vomit (to borrow a later phrase).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

MicraBoy wrote: »
    And you come across as "thick as sh1te".

thick as ****e, also known as "twisting the green leaf".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sindub

Whoaa micraboy, no need to get narky, just making a comment, if you want to be nasty why not start a nasty thread and leave the polite talk to us

And you don't think your original post was nasty and offensive especially on a gay and lesbian forum ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭robo

the hubby says he looks as "bent as a hook" he he
    Did your hubby think of this all by himself???
    Wow you must be so proud of him! Well done to your hubby!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

your a ****ing tool tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭lucyburn

your a ****ing tool tbh

That's a bit harsh and not very nice, your letting Gilly drag you down to her level.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement