Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Name that match?

• 28-11-2007 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭

In the Jeff Hardy tribute video from Raw a few weeks ago theres a part we he flips over the top rope onto someone prone on a ladder and the ladder then breaks?.....The segment is from smackdown!.....can anyone name the match?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭brianomc

Didnt see the video but it sounds like a money in the bank match from a recent wrestlemania. Edge was the victim in that one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, sounds like the MITB match, I don't remember many ladders breaking in WWE and I can only think of TLC 4 (I think) that had Jeff, a ladder and Smackdown

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

There was a TLC title match on Smackdown! around April/May 2001 when Jericho and Benoit were tag champs. It was Jericho & Benoit vs The Hardyz vs The Dudleys vs E&C. That could be the match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

It looks liek edge goes through the ladder.....think it might be the MITB on a second look i Wasn't as sure bout the SD! part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I think it was from the MITB match as I have the Ladder Match DVD and there was no Ladders breaking on Smackdown in that TLC Match on Smackdown

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Advertisement