Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Dog Dublin

Options
  • 28-11-2007 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

On Tuesday November 27th. I found a small dog on the Luas tram, the Red (Tallaght) Line. He is a small male black dog, he has a small amount of white hair on all four paws, and a small amount of white hair under his neck. It has a tuft of longer hair on his back, like a mohawk. He is a very mild mannered and friendly dog. I am taking good care of him, but he is missing home. Contact: Christina 087 4167610

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

poor little guy, unless he has been dumped on purpose you might be able to locate his owners. notify the pounds incase anyone calls the pounds to see if their dog has been picked up. also let the local gardai know for the same reason. Another thing you can do is put up posters with a picture of the dog on it. If nobody claims him within a year and a day he will officially be yours. He's lucky that you found him and not the dog warden or some yob! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Bring him to the vet and see if hes chipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Chris99 wrote: »
    On Tuesday November 27th. I found a small dog on the Luas tram, the Red (Tallaght) Line. He is a small male black dog, he has a small amount of white hair on all four paws, and a small amount of white hair under his neck. It has a tuft of longer hair on his back, like a mohawk. He is a very mild mannered and friendly dog. I am taking good care of him, but he is missing home. Contact: Christina 087 4167610

I usually run off some photos and post them in local shops and a Vets practice.

You could also notify the people at www.dogsindistress.org

Please don't surrender her to a shelter as spaces are very limited and they can't promise to keep her more than about a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chris99

i've done all of these thing or am im the process of. very difficult as the dog really could have come from anywhere so i'm not sure what areas to put up posters. i've put them up along the luas line, but he could have wandered on from literally anywhere.

we're getting him checked for a chip tomorrow. hopefully he has one. and i can't keep him long term, it's a pity cos he's such a dude. someone is missing him.

Advertisement