Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2007 Playstation 2 Game of the Year nominations

Options
  • 28-11-2007 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

I know it doesn't stand a chance but it's the only game I've bought for the PS2 this year, that and its damn good. King of Fighters XI.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I think Okami is the only new one I bought this year! Lucky its excellent then!
    Default!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Seperate thread created for the PS2, as there still seems to be life left in this one...

One nomination only please folks.

Any nominations must have a European release date between December 26th 2006 and December 25th 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Okami.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Okami

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

God of War II

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Okami

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

God Hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

God of War II

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

okami <3