Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burberry Touch for women

• 29-11-2007 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

The gf really likes my Burberry Touch for men so I'm getting her the same, but for women.
    1. Do they smell similar, besides some feminine touch I presume?
    2. Does anyone here use it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I don't know what the men's one smells like so I can't say if they're similar, but the women's one is lovely. It's a bit strong at first, and like all perfumes it won't be to everyone's taste but I really like it. I used to wear it all the time when I first met my boyfriend and he used to love it, I still wear it every now and again and he always comments on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

Hi
    There are two burberry touch perfumes.
    The pink bottle is tender touch and is very flowery whereas the touch perfume is in a glass bottle with a wooden lid.
    I wear both but prefer Touch, its not as strong or as sweet.
    Have a snoop around and see which one your girlfriend wears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I got a present of the Touch perfume with a wooden lid two years ago and didn't like it at all.

Just because your girlfriend likes the men's version doesn't mean she'd like to wear that smell (or similar) herself. I'd far rather a girly feminine perfume myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks for your replies, I got the Touch wooden lid perfume today and hopefully she'll like it.
    If not she can wear it as a day thing and use another when she goes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I use Touch all the time and love it. Have been wearing it for years.
    I've never smelled the mens, so I don't know what it smells like.

Hope she likes it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement