Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb metro mast locations in Cork City?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to get digiweb metro in, i tried to get it in twice before at different addresses but both times it turned out i didnt have line of sight to their antennae.

So in order to avoid having to wait 4 weeks for an engineer to call around only to tell me I don't have line of sight again!, I would like to figure it out for myself.

Is there a list of mast locations for Cork city that I can look up? I know there is one at Collins Barracks, but where are the others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Might be Farmer's Cross, which might be near airport. Not sure if there are others.

Have you rung sales and been told 4 weeks?

(And some people claim demand needs stimulated?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭6digitnumber

Havnt rang them yet but it took them 4 weeks to send over an installer at my previous address only to be told there was a tree blocking my line of sight, I'd rather find out myself if I'm in range first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Farmers Cross

Collins Barracks

Churchfield Watertower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭6digitnumber

I believe I do have LOS to churchfield water tower..thanks!

Advertisement