Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toughest Song/Section?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I don't use alternate strumming I only downstrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭slimbun

Alt strumming can be tough to start, but once you get the hang of it it's not so bad. Try it on a song like The Seeker on expert, there's parts of that where you basically have to strum down-up-down to nit break combo. Once you get the timing of it you'll be able to pull it off in most other songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I thought I'd never be able to altstrum well until I played holiday in cambodia on hard for the first time.
    Now its a doddle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

A couple of weeks back i finally managed to finish TTFAF on medium. It was an absolute bitch to do.

Now i'm stuck on Slipknot - Before I forget on hard. I get to about 7% and then crap out.
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

beyondthe hills of blah blah blah by dragon force after beating the game first time on hard.... i only hit about 20-30 notes :o

can play a fair bit of the song in real life but tbh its just a difficult song...

also one by metallica proved harder then i thought ( even harderthen beating tom morello !! )

meh thats just me...

• Advertisement
Advertisement