Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Drunken) Singstar - which track is most fun?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭

Out with it folks, we've done it at some stage.

Me personally on Singstar Legends, along with a friend of mine in duet mode absolutely killed Elton John's "Rocketman", to the point where i was nearly in hysterics on the ground whilst still trying to sing.

Anyone else?
    VR!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Ice Ice baby is the best drinkun song by a country mile

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

i'm pretty sure I remember singing More Than a Feeling on a singstar? If that was the case, and it wasn't me just picking up the mic and blaring MTAF over some other song, I would have to say that.

Failing that, I Believe in a Thing Called Love is a laugh aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ever try the rapping bit on Blur's "Parklife"? Good luck with that, i ballsed that up good and proper.

Bubs101 - fancy seeing you here! ;)
    VR!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i made a balls of parklife too. thing that annoys me about this game though is even though i was drunk as hell i managed to figure out pretty quickly half mumbling / humming the tune works way better than trying to actually sing it ;)

miju wrote: »
    i made a balls of parklife too. thing that annoys me about this game though is even though i was drunk as hell i managed to figure out pretty quickly half mumbling / humming the tune works way better than trying to actually sing it ;)

Now why didn't i think of that?
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Myself doing Go With The Flow, necking some vodnik:D. I never even looked at the tv, so was a mile off with the notes. Or myself and a mate doing Poison by Alice cooper, another classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

dont wanna be a killjoy here but...........this is the guitar hero forums, not singstar forums

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I really love it when morons come in and spout off without reading the charter first.
    It's like people going into the PW forum and then bitch that MMA is discussed there.

Funny sh*t :)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 validreasoning?

I really love it when morons come in and spout off without reading the charter first.
    It's like people going into the PW forum and then bitch that MMA is discussed there.

Funny sh*t smile.gif
    VR?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

A little off topic but I came home drunk the other night and finished 'the metal' on GH3 missing only one note.

I was a little freaked.

Advertisement