Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to Kila tonight?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Should be a good one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Didn't know they were on... I would have liked to... but work in the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Tonight Wednesday night or tonight Thursday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Thursday right?

I forgot they were playing, are tickets pricey? Have to look it up, I would like to go.
    An old friend plays with them, but haven't seen them in years..they are great live, if my memory serves me! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Um is this Kila the Irish trad band? If so, they're ****in class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

I love Kila. Unfortunately I'll be working at 4am on Friday so I won't make this gig. I saw them in Dolans this time last year. They are out of this world. Missed them in Dolans last week too. Raging. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Its thursday night ...

Its 22 quid and it starts at 8 in the Blackbox

http://www.townhalltheatregalway.com/content/?id=view&event=271

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Jason Molina is playing Roisins so if I manage to get my lazy ass out of the house tonight I'll probably go there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Damn, it would be cool to be at the Kila gig right now but its really too goddamn wet to be leaving the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Same decision I made. buzzcocks ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

It's too wet? Are you even Irish? That's no excuse! Well ye missed something brilliant, had a great night

• Advertisement
Advertisement