Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We have new neighbours - the Dublin County West forum is now open

Options
  • 29-11-2007 1:32am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure there are people here who'll be interested to know that the Dublin County West forum is now up and running. This forum mainly covers areas like Lucan, Clondalkin and maybe even Tallaght, but I'm sure there'll be a bit of crossover between the new forum and D15. Both forums can now be found under the Dublin County West category in Regions.

Now play nicely with the new kids, OK? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

/goes off to BGRH and Patsy forums to look for obnoxious rivalry thread ideas.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

zaph wrote: »
    Now play nicely with the new kids, OK? ;)

:D Good one Zaph!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Was wondering where the D15 forum was hiding this morning... I usually navigate through the top menu and couldn't find D15 under Dublin North. :eek:

Glad there's a Dublin West forum now. Huge area, it needs it's own forum.

Advertisement