Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Centres

Options
  • 29-11-2007 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

These are showing up on my exam timetable. Does anyone know where they mean exactly?

Science Bdg Concourse
    Student Centre Exam Venue

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

At a guess i would say they are in the Science Hub and the Student Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

It would take a genius to work that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 looloobell

I didn't get the science concourse bit. Last time I checked, the science building was a whole building.

I never knew they had exams in the student centre either. Just wanted to know if they mean the astra hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭thecoolfreak

Where is Memorial Hall, Building E?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

looloobell wrote: »
    I never knew they had exams in the student centre either. Just wanted to know if they mean the astra hall.

You wanted to know if your exams were in the Student Centre or Astra Hall?

When did they start doing primary school exams in Belfield :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Where is Memorial Hall, Building E?

Blackrock.
    You wanted to know if your exams were in the Student Centre or Astra Hall?

When did they start doing primary school exams in Belfield :rolleyes:

She's probably a Fresher, relax, I used to make that mistake all the time.

(Loo: They're the same thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

looloobell wrote: »
    I didn't get the science concourse bit. Last time I checked, the science building was a whole building.

They hold exams in the sience block in the corridores between the lecture theatres, that's the science concourse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

yeah, in case your still not sure, thats the middle science building with the 'elements' restaurant on the ground floor. the exams will be on the 1st floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

last year all science exams were in the RDS...why have they changed?

probly cause the RDS main hall is frickin freezin around this time a year and theres always pigeons flyin round, ****ting on students.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

could be that the space just wasn't available. Also having exams on campus means that people can go between exam centres more quickly for exams that may be close together.

It also reduces the costs for exams, possibly to pay for all those consultants......:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

froosh69 wrote: »
    probly cause the RDS main hall is frickin freezin around this time a year and theres always pigeons flyin round, ****ting on students.

It's been years since I've done exams in the RDS, they were during the summer and it was freezing even then! Blackrock also manages to be cold, but they stuck on the heating about an hour before exams this year which was good of them!

Advertisement