Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVR over Netopia 2247NWG

Options
  • 29-11-2007 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Software version 7.7.0r6. Folks I'm trying to setup a dvr to broadcast remotely over this router and not having any joy. I had it working over a Linksys Wireless Router fine using the DMZ zone but there is no DMZ zone on this router. There is an IP Passthrough option and a static NAT option, and I have tried both of these to no avail. Anyone have any idea's? All help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭the merchant

I found that you need to turn off the Firewall in the Netopia completely to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Ya little dancer!!! That worked a charm! I was getting too caught up with Nats and Passthroughs that I forgot the simple stuff!!!
    Thanks a mill!!

Advertisement