Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for modern record player

Options
  • 29-11-2007 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi Guys. Hope this is the right place to post this. Im looking for a modern record player for my Dad for Xmas. Something that would play vinyl and also cd's and radio. I saw one in Dunnes Stores last night but was looking to see if there are any other ones in a similar price bracket (€100). any ideas????:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Manuel

Hi,
    I know there's one in Woodies for a similar price, but I can't say for sure about the CD player or radio .... if that's any help ...
    /M.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I have seen a record player in Power City, made by Bush. I don't know if it has a CD or radio. It's a retro looking wooden box style. This might be an alternative, I would love this myself. It's a USB turntable, so you can put all your old vinyl onto CD.
    http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=1401&src_t=wnp
    I have seen them on E-bay as well.

Advertisement