Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow crash

Options
  • 29-11-2007 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anyone readed this book from Neil Stepheson?It is about black/asian man Hirohito which is best swordsman on world and he need to defeat virus which can kill people using connection from computers.
    [FONT=&quot]_________________
    [/FONT] broadband and phone packages Search Engine Marketing Company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

I readed it. It's also about mafia owned pizza places and delivery people in roller blades who poon vehicles and what not. Vehicles don't like to be pooned. There's also a shanty town of boats in there somewhere... and an anti rape security device. All makes perfect sense

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I've read it and thought it was a brilliant book, one of Stephenson's better ones.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

aye, i'd have to agree, it's fantastic. his futurey predictions things are awesome. the world will be franchised beyond recognition, noooooooooooooooooooo

Advertisement