Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Petrol in South Mayo / North Galway?

Options
  • 29-11-2007 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,687 ✭✭✭

Gotta be Tesco's in Claremorris. Was there on Monday (26/11) and it was 116.9 for unleaded - plus if you do €50 worth of shopping you get 5c off making it 111.9.

(And no, neither I, nor anyone I know, works directly or indirectly for Tesco).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Yup, Tesco pumps are a real boon, always a good bit cheaper than anywhere else. No sign of them in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pretty good site http://www.pumps.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Im a bit iffy about the quality of the petrol there though tbh. Its 115 now (still 5c off/litre if you spend 50 euro), but for the sake of a euro, Id fill in Hillside Service Stationin Claremorris or Hennigans Statoil in Ballindine. Both 115 aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Clueless 2

Funny you should mention that. I filled up at Tesco there recently and I don't think I got the same mileage as I usually do from a full tank. I usually fill up at the Hillside garage in Claremorris.

Still all petrol is meant to comply with the same standards isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭KoNiT

I filled up at Tesco there recently and I don't think I got the same mileage as I usually do from a full tank. I usually fill up at the Hillside garage in Claremorris.

I can echo that.. maybe there's some thing with the Tesco Petrol?

• Advertisement
Advertisement