Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picking up the ladies

Options
  • 29-11-2007 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

In your opinion which is best pub in D15 to score in?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

im sorry

but just lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ha ha this is a joke? Everyone knows Heaven's your only man *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Where ?
    Oh chlamydia central!
    Never been there, never will esp I know of two women who had their drink spiked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Kaldorn wrote: »

Dolly Heffernans !!!!

Only joking but as The Doc said....lol !:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

the pub in Ongar

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Kaldorn wrote: »

The Shanty. Unless you don't want to pay for them. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The Shanty is closed afaik!

You must be having a laugh, you don't score in D15, you get your drink spiked and a round of bullets in the pub every so often...

Head to town if you want to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Dolly Heffernans !!!!

Only joking but as The Doc said....lol !:D

*Sniff* Dolly's is closed afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Where ?
    Oh chlamydia central!
    Never been there, never will esp I know of two women who had their drink spiked there.

So they said at least.:confused:

Ah Heaven, the great thing about it is that you can be walking through the centre on Sunday afternoon and spot some bird you have a recollection of getting stuck into or attempting to pull on the floor (and who somehow doesnt look as good as she did after 7 pints and 3 rounds of triple WKD) :eek: Aint been in a while on the reg (though i was there a few Saturdays ago. Upstairs closed? wtf? :( And as for the plex being closed.... ) used to hit it all the time way back when a night out was on a 50 euro budget (cans beforehand and all that)

Best "morning after" had to be when I ran into some bird with her fella in the mackers car park one Sunday, me and the lads had been in on Friday on a mad one, she had got with a mate of mine. The look of horror as her mind read "oh ****, thats your mans mate" was priceless :p

I said nothing, obviously. Im a man of peace. Fighting in car parks when I just want to go oin and get my royale with cheese aint my thing unless provoked ;)

Royale with cheese, isn't that burger king??

Anyways heaven upstairs closed? Was it a week night? Plus leisureplex closed during week only. Friday and saturday its open 24hrs i think hehe, silly place. I hate it

• Advertisement

Your lack of Pulp Fiction knowledge means this debate is over :D

Was a Saturday. Dunno if the plex was open or not tbh, we were all locked and got seperated, and my mate rang me from Abras, which is why I assumed.

Plex was great when it was open 24/7, arrived there after many an all nighter at 8am for a quarter pounder :) They are pricey but some of the juiciest you can get around here.

The plex wasn't great when you worked there!

The plex wasn't great when you worked there!

Eh?

If you think Im someone you know you might be mistaken, Ive never worked there. Only involvement Ive had with it is pool 3 times a week (i really oughta buy my own table, more economical), quarter pounders at bizarre hours and attempting to push one euro coins out of the gaming machine with a straw whilst mindlessly hammered after Heaven ;)

Im surprised it was open as long as it was tbh. The small hours of a weekday morning employing at least one security man, one on reception and one in the food area, along with the electricity costs, and all so maybe a dozen drunks through the night can come in for the odd burger or gamble, cant imagine it made any money.

No, I used to work there...

Done a couple of night shifts and a couple of shifts in the ****ty entrance box taking the one euros... not even allowed to bloody move for five minutes.

Advertisement