Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twilight

Options
  • 29-11-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone read the series by Stephenie Meyer? I just got done with Twilight about an hour ago. I loved it. I'm buying New Moon and Eclipse as soon as I can. What did you all think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 *Star*

I just finished reading eclipse about a day or to ago and I thought that the books were SO good! I loved them! They are now even making a movie of Twilight which is out in December and the 4th book of the series ' breaking dawn ' is out in August and I can't wait!

So, yes, they were really good books! Well worth the read!.x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭sxt

I liked that book as well,real pleasant read.The first few chapters didn't grab me that much,but the build up/tension between the two main characters was beauftifully done and touching:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 *Star*

Yes, I totally agree. The first few chapters were quite boring but when you got past the whole new school thing and got into the meeting Edward part I found it so hard to put the book down. I have read all the three books and I am so excited for the movie in December!

Advertisement