Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding Photographer - No Leather?

• 29-11-2007 3:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

I'm looking for a photographer in the east coast area that can offer me a wedding album not made from leather. Too much to ask? Anyone please help!!:o

Comments

I never imagined that would be a problem.
    Are you having a meat free reception?
    What are your courses like?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 buffster

Yes all the websites I've looked at seem to show the standard album as being leather.

We are having a vegetarian meal at the wedding, we are going to have two small main courses instead of one big one. I thought if we stayed away from the whole veg, potato and meat subsitute thing people won't feel they are 'missing' the meat as much! Its amazing how people complain though....

Feck them all! Your happiness is tantemont.
    I would be seriously tempted to serve the whingers inedible overcooked pasta in pureed canned tomatoes, 15 minutes after everyone else was served. By waiters who were to point out the "Special treatment", and then wait smuggly and expectantly for acknowledgment of the chefs efforts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 buffster

This place is cool! Thanks moonbaby :D

Advertisement